So for this part of the series, I'll create something small, like a wizard's tower, to have something to build on later, e.g. after the tower is completed, we can create a milieu/environment around it in close proximity, and see where that leads us i.e. to place other things, and so on and so on.
Or something like that.
I'll use my Building a wizard's tower using 1d20 and maybe some other dice post for this.
(And apologies in advance for all the times I'll misspell the word entrance.)
Alright, let's get going!
Following instructions, or Doing What The Generator Tells Me To Do
|It's already growing on me|
Does the tower have at least one balcony?
- 5 - Broken pottery, but no food. 1 in 6 have rune inscriptions all over them
- 6 - Lard, kept in clay pottery
|Nice double line breaking there, breaking all consistent layout rules|
|Nobel prize here I come|
- The wizard communicates with sirens
- The wizard constructs golems using lard and tangled weed
- The wizard is in custody of a small child of non-human origin
- The wizard is neglecting a lot of simple house chores due to the child
- The wizard is a lousy carpenter (see: entrance)
- A nearby earthworm is selling phony potion recipes to the wizard, hoping to eradicate all birds from the area
I mean, I'd love to explore the idea of that earthworm, or that child-like creature - but do I have the generator for that?
Only next post can tell!