Mar 30, 2013
Tower road contains a lot of towers
A strange, winding road crammed with towers, each with their own ruler. This list contains but a few of them:
Courtesy Towers (aka Twin Bow Towers)
Two towers leaning next to each other. They are not connected. Some say it is the result of rheumatic stone, others mean it has to do with magnetism.
The two lovers who started building this tower got into a fight half-way. The shape of the tower reflects the iron will of them both, since no one wanted to move out.
The Grumpy Gargoyles
Connected through a narrow bridge at the top, shaped like the wing of a bat. There's a grotesque obsidian head on top of each tower, rumoured to contain 10000 bats.
Fell out of the sky one foggy morning. Some say it fell of the table of two giants playing chess.
Only entrance is at the top. Built of thick glass, and filled with a pale red liquid. Merpeople are said to currently occupy this building.
Two tiny towers (in comparison to most of the other buildings in the area), with star-shaped ornaments on the top. Home to the outerworldly molepeople.
Tall Tower (aka Upsisdon)
One of the tallest buildings in the area, but when you enter through the front door you'll notice there are no stairs leading up. The lobby contains only a trap door at its centre, revealing a darkness that smells of sulphur. Occasional screams have been recorded as well.
Mar 24, 2013
Feline plague doctor
- Believes cats carries diseases
- Wears a porcelain mask and priest robes
- Wears red leather gloves
- Wields a long staff with an iron, hollow head on one end, that contains catnip and belladonna. Touching cats with the staff is believed to neutralize the disease for half a day
- Killing a cat is forbidden, as it will release the disease - it is better for it to be contained within the cat and neutralized
- Prays twice a day by repeatedly saying gatto morbus conrigo, and purring
- Never removes its mask, which is why most people suspect they're only part human
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)