This (very early) morning me and my eight year old daughter had a little drawing session, and she made up this blob monster; image and description and all. Maybe you could use it in this dungeon? Enjoy!
Shoots thorns (green lines on top).
Thorns hitting adventurers depletes health, but if the thorn hits a fellow monster the effect varies with where it lands:
- Eyes: can see into the future
- Head: really smart, and can figure out really smart ways of defeating adventurers
- Muscle: becomes strong, so that one could lift 50 000 houses
- Stomach: becomes a ghost, gain ability to fly
- Ear: really good hearing (apprx. the distance of half a planet)
- Foot: becomes a giant
The blob is built in layers (starting from the innermost):
- A golden heart (yellow)
- Lava (red)
- Ice poison (blue)
- Thin membrane of liquid poison (purple)
- Glass shards (purple)
- Grass filled with wasp tags; may paralyse (green)
- Membrane of silver ice
The north area of the blob (just below the green lines) is a wound that didn't heal all too well. Mostly lava.
The sharp thorns around (triangles) comes in two variations:
- Gold: indestructible. If you hit these, they will open up and shoot New Year's rockets that will swallow swords "and so on" (she never explained this)
- Pink: giant hogweed. If you hit these, they will open up and shoot New Year's rockets filled with "giant hogweed poison"
The creator of such a blob is immune to its effects. If the creator is killed, the blob will resurrect them.